Princess Trish's Sissy Dorm Room

Thoughts from a college sissy girl!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Country Girl's gonna start exercising

So i was listen to my new trace adkins cd, cuz im a country girl like that, and his new song honky-tonk ba-donka-donk and i was thinkin i want an ass that looks great in my country girl jeans. I also decided i want to get rid of the little bit of stomach that i have. I've decided that I am goin to shave my stomach and chest so that when i model my tank tomorrow no nasty hair is scene. Ive also decided that i am goin to start working out to get butt and body looking as girlie and good as possible. im debateing getting carmen electra's strip arobics as that seems like the hottest excersize video to use. so any way till next time *kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home