Princess Trish's Sissy Dorm Room

Thoughts from a college sissy girl!

Monday, January 16, 2006

hi everyone

hi everyone sorry that this post is soooooo late. with my mom moving and everything ive been having trouble finding time to post. But right now im lucky daddy is gone for the nite so i get to dress. Right now im in my pink stretch top and my denim skirt o i love them so much. i think tomorrow imma go shoping and get a bra or maybe finally get my school girl outfit maybe some thigh highs and a garter belt. ill figure it out but let me noe wut you think. ne way that is all for now.... *kisses*

2 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trish,

    I'm at UofM too. Can we meet, I love to be dominated and I'm a sissy maid..

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Trish said…

    omg!! i would love to meet you!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home